Chapter is a fully managed, low cost IP WAN solution which incorporates a number of service components to provide a cost effective alternative to traditional private networksContact Us
Chapter incorporates a number of service components to provide a cost effective alternative to traditional private networks while allowing for the same high level of workplace efficiency. Assured Forwarding provides the priority passage for critical inter-site data, while Sentinel monitoring provides real time alerts via email and or SMS in the event of service disruption. Data pools with gateway numbers and locations to suit provide cost savings and design flexibility.
- A variety of physical circuit access options
- Prioritised inter-site throughout for key applications, voice and video.
- Low cost data pool to be shared amongst all sites.
- Fully managed Cisco routers with expedited free replacement if they should fail due to technical fault or wear and tear.
- Weekly reporting including statistics that can be extended to incorporate further monitoring of your network.
- Email/SMS alerts if outage occurs with a tailored escalation policy.
- Agile network development.
- 24/7 network support
- Dedicated Account Manager
Chapter is completely circuit agnostic, meaning you can select the best available access option for each office from any one of the carriers DTS connects with across New Zealand and Australia.
All pricing is available upon application and varies dependent on each sites location, the access technologies available and the speeds required.