We have a long history of working with Hotels across New Zealand and Australia, so we know that the vast majority of traffic generated by guests occurs between 6pm and midnight. We are also unique as a solely business focused ISP in that we have massive quantities of international and national bandwidth sitting idle outside of standard business hours.
- On Peak Hours = Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
- Off Peak Hours = Monday to Friday 5pm – 8am and all weekends
On Peak Plan Features:
DTS offers flat rate international access options for use within business hours starting at 5mbps flat rate for $499 ex GST, but you can choose the speed limit that you, and your budget, require.
During On Peak periods, you will have unrestricted (full circuit speed), free access to national data.
Off Peak Plan features:
- Full circuit international speed (meaning if you have a 100Mbps circuit, you will have up to 100Mbps access to international locations).
- Unlimited traffic (meaning no over usage charges for any type of traffic and no restrictions on speeds)
- Static IPv4 address
- IPv6 allocation
Optional extra – Managed Router Service
- Managed Cisco 881 router with advanced IOS to allow for IPv6 use for $69 ex GST per month (for circuits slower than 30Mbps)
- Managed 1921 router with advanced IOS to allow for IPv6 use for $129 ex GST per month (for circuits faster than 30Mbps)
- 100Mbps or faster circuits attract a surcharge of $100 per month. A $199 initial charge applies to Managed Router Service. Installation and circuit charges will apply to connections.
If you would like to know more, please email us at email@example.com.